Wednesday, August 11, 2010

random thoughts

Many of us or most of us spend a good portion of our time in our career, running in and out of the hustle and bustle, either trying to make a living or seeking to make more wealth out of what we intent. We overlook what is really important to us, health! Not just a strong physical but a good balance of mind and soul as well.

Money takes away the conscience, overshadows true virtues, brings out the very ugly side of human nature, power and status blind us, a never ending pursue of the higher, greed is the ultimate sin of all this....

Seeing too much around me, friends, relatives, even the closest kindred, full of lies, betrayal, hypocrisy, pretentiousness, sadly that nobody or very few knows or understands the word "content".....overlooks the most important thing is having good health and treasure what they already have.

Having seen enough all my life especially gone through several roller coasters the past 12 years, I have decided to live my life, spend time only with my love ones and the few good friends. Our time is too precious to waste on the mundane.

For my daughters, I wish them good health and happiness, only these are the real wealth one can ever attain.

No comments:

Post a Comment